Vinyl double hung windows
For ease of maintenance, durability and aesthetic appeal, vinyl windows from Oridow are top of the line. Our line of quality vinyl windows includes vinyl double hung windows. This type of window has two sashes. They both move up and down, and both can be tilted into the room so that you can easily clean your windows without having to go outside – no more waiting for fine weather to get the job done!
Give the Construction Project a New Look
Reducing air, water and noise infiltration with a fully-welded design, the vinyl double hung windows are composed of two sashes. They can easily move up and down while retaining their durability and strength and improving the thermal insulation in any home. Its slender frame and limitless customization options allow you to custom design windows for any architecture.
Oridow vinyl double hung windows feature:
- Fully-welded, multi-chambered sashes and frames for increased durability and strength, and enhanced thermal performance
- Reduced air, water and noise infiltration
- Stepped, triple-sealed sloped sill design to prevent interior water leakage and air penetration
- Insulated dual pane 7/8″ insulated glass to ensure year round comfort
- Locking half screen included
- Optional full screen
- All-vinyl construction for maintenance free performance
- Double hung sashes that tilt toward the inside of your home for easy, safe cleaning
- Exterior beveled frame that is stylish and offers enhanced curb appeal
- Optional low-E glass and argon gas for additional comfort and energy savings year round
Vinyl double hung window
Every job is different, and pricing will depend in the number and size of the windows, as well as the frame and glass options selected. For a detailed quote, use the “Request a Quote” link below, and give us some details about your project. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.