Have you been considering installing French doors from Oridow? Needless to say, we think that’s a great idea – French doors are one of the very best ways to open up your living space, or to extend your family room or living room into your outdoor living space.
Or perhaps you’re going to be installing a uPVC entry system in your home. Either way, uPVC tilt turn windows are going to play a role in your plans.
uPVC tilt turn windows are most commonly used to provide ventilation as the side light to French doors or entry doors. They can be hinged on either the left or the right, and they can open to the inside from either the side or the top. They provide additional light and also ventilation to your entry system or French door.
uPVC tilt turn windows from Oridow have the following features:
- Multi-chambered frame and sash extrusions for superior strength and insulating properties
- Reinforced sash and frame to offer increased rigidity and make it easy to fasten hardware
- Baked powder coated heavy-duty hinges for maximum durability
- Multi-point stainless steel locking device for improved security
- Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and durability
- Screens included
Every job is different, and pricing will depend in the number and size of the windows, as well as the frame and glass options selected. For a detailed quote, use the “Request a Quote” link below, and give us some details about your project. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.