uPVC Lift & Slide Doors
The REHAU System 2500 lift-slide door design is an impressive option for creating unique and inspiring living spaces. In contrast to conventional sliding doors, this specially engineered door system can be built to fill significantly larger than normal openings while offering an almost effortless sash operation and instant architectural appeal. Superior sealing properties provide outstanding performance and comfort.
Stands the Test of Tough Weather While Lowering Energy Cost
A door like the System 2500 lift-slide should not only look great, but also perform great. Design details like four-chamber profiles, a thermally broken threshold design and compression-seal technology protect from air, dust and water infiltration. Added benefits include outstanding energy efficiency and sound abatement. The unique hardware operation allows the door, when lowered, to seat securely within the gasketing system. Combined with multipoint locking, the System 2500 is ready for the harshest of environments.
A Lifetime of Low Maintenance
Lift-slide door profiles are made using REHAU’s proprietary uPVC formula for many years of enjoyment without the headache of regular maintenance. REHAU uPVC is extremely resistant to weathering, and its smooth surface quality makes our profiles less susceptible to dirt.
- Superior quality hardware and precision rollers ensure smooth operation of up to 550 lbs (250 kg) of sash weight over the lifetime of the door
- Compression seals all around the sash perimeter assure high water performance, less air infiltration
and good sound insulation
- Robust, thermally broken frame allows four-panel configurations up to a size of 32 ft (10 m)
- Large reinforcement chambers in the sash allow for wide openings and heavy glass weights
- Four-chambered sash and thermally broken frame provide high energy efficiency
- Sash has large glazing capacity, accommodating special high-performance glass up to 1 3/4 in
(44 mm) in thickness
Every window project is different. It’s hard to provide an accurate cost range as a house can vary greatly in the number and size of its windows. Costs also depend on the frame material and glass options. Double and triple-glazed windows, or those filled with argon gas, increase energy savings but add to initial upfront costs.
For a detailed quote that accounts for the many important considerations, click on the “Request a Quote” option below and request a competitive, no-obligation, free price quote from us.