uPVC bow windows are tall, narrow windows of equal size that are arranged in groupings of four or more, and then built into a curved window structure that projects from an exterior wall.
Bow windows are a great way to create the illusion of bringing the outdoors in. Because they offer a full 180-degree view of the outdoors, you’ll be able to see more of your yard or garden when looking out your window. The curved design also increases airflow if you use double hung or casement windows, and delivers more light to the interior of your house. It also enhances your curb appeal when viewed from the outside, and increases the market value of your home. Bow windows are suited to many architectural styles, including modern, traditional, Victorian and craftsman.
- Fully welded, multi-chambered sash and frame for strength, durability, and enhanced thermal performance
- Heavy-duty insulation to reduce infiltration by air, water and noise
- Triple sealed, stepped and sloped sill design to prevent air penetration and interior water leakage
- Dual pane 7/8” insulated glass for year-round comfort
- Locking half-screen included
- Optional full screen available
- All-vinyl construction for maintenance free performance
- Double hung sashes that are easy to clean because they tilt inward
- Elegant beveled exterior frame for additional curb appeal
- Optional low-E and argon gas for additional energy savings and comfort year round
Every job is different, and pricing will depend in the number and size of the windows, as well as the frame and glass options selected. For a detailed quote, use the “Request a Quote” link below, and give us some details about your project. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.