upvc bay windows
A bay window consists of three windows – it’s essentially a large picture window that’s flanked on either side by smaller windows set in at 30, 45, 60 or 90-degree angles. They’re ideal for enhancing your view, and the perfect location for a window seat. They can be small and cozy or large and inspiring – it’s entirely up to you.
You’ll often see bay windows in living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, breakfast nooks and master bedrooms. In other words, anywhere that a great view is desired. They’re appropriate for virtually every style of architecture. The advantages of bay windows include:
- Improved Light: Because bay windows project from exterior walls, they bring in light from multiple directions, and that makes them great places to read a book or just relax and soak up the sun.
- Higher Resale Value: Bay windows can add a lot to your home’s curb appeal, thereby increasing its market value.
- Better Air Flow: Using casement or double hung windows in the angled areas can capture breezes and enhance the comfort level of any room.
- uPVC frames and sashes that won’t chip, crack or peel
- Can use either casement or double hung windows
- Custom sizes available
Every job is different, and pricing will depend in the number and size of the windows, as well as the frame and glass options selected. For a detailed quote, use the “Request a Quote” link below, and give us some details about your project. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.