uPVC awning windows are hinged on the top, and swing open from the bottom to the outside. This makes them unique, in that they can be left open in a gentle rain, and still not let any rain leak in around the frame or into the home. If you’re the type of person who enjoys a nice warm rain, then uPVC awning windows are sure to please you.
uPVC awning windows are available in a huge range of sizes, and they can be used in conjunction with other awning, casement or picture windows. They’re also very attractive, and will do a lot to enhance the appearance of your home.
uPVC awning windows from Oridow have the following features:
- Multi-chambered uPVC frames and sashes for superior strength and insulation along with noise reduction
- Frame and sash reinforced using aluminum stiffeners
- Heavy-duty hardware for greater durability
- 300 Series stainless steel fasteners
- Multi-point, stainless steel locking device for greater security
- Hurricane resistant
- Theft resistant
- Geared with heavy duty stainless steel 4-bar hinges
- White powder coated handles and interior lock
- Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and durability
- Screens included
- Complete with Screens
Every job is different, and pricing will depend in the number and size of the windows, as well as the frame and glass options selected. For a detailed quote, use the “Request a Quote” link below, and give us some details about your project. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.