Sliding Faux Plantation Shutters
You can’t argue that wood isn’t beautiful – in fact, it presents great curb appeal, and that’s why people have been appreciating it in shutters and other building materials practically ever since mankind came out of the caves and began building dwellings. The only trouble with wood is that if you don’t stay on top of it in terms of maintenance, it doesn’t keep its attractive appearance. It can become cracked or chipped, weathered, and even infested with termites. That’s why you should consider Oridow PVC/polythene shutters as an alternative to wood.
Our PVC/polythene shutters will improve the aesthetic appeal of your home in the same way as wood, but they’ll also offer you unparalleled strength and weatherproofing. You can use our sliding faux plantation shutters for a variety of applications, but they’re most commonly used over sliding doors, combined with a hinged panel plus a track and wheels.
Sliding faux plantation shutters from Oridow can be screwed, nailed, drilled or tenoned, and they are very easy to install. Cleaning is easy too, and because our shutters resist damp and other damage, you’ll never have to worry about maintenance.
- Termite proof
- Fire retardant
- UV proof
- Environmentally friendly
- Long lasting
- Won’t chip, warp, crack or split
- Material: cellular foaming PVC/Polythene
- Size: customize
- Louver size: 2.5” / 3.5” / 4.5” Smooth or with Aluminum core
- Frame size: 1.5” /2” / 2.5”/ 3” Small, Medium, Colonial, Crown, Deco, Regal
- Tilt: Hidden, Standard.
- Available shape: Sunburst, Arch, Fantop, Octagon, Rake, Circle, Eyebrow, French Door etc.
- Openning way: L, R, LR, LL, RR, LLR, LRR, LLTRR, LTLRTR, etc
- Choice of color: favored white series ( White, Classic White, Off White) other color can be OEM if quantity is enough
- Hardware & Accessories: Shutter pin, screw, hinge, magnet, aluminum tube etc.
- Lead time: 2-3 weeks
- Paint/finishing: Eco-friendly Painting& furniture finishing.
Every job is different, and pricing will depend in the number and size of the windows, as well as the frame and glass options selected. For a detailed quote, use the “Request a Quote” link below, and give us some details about your project. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.