Shaped faux wood shutters
If you love the look of wood, but don’t like having to spend a lot of time with maintenance or repairs, shaped wood shutters from Oridow are the ideal solution. They resist chipping and weather damage, and you’ll never have to worry about wood-damaging bugs like termites. And if you happen to live in an area that’s prone to a lot of dampness or rainfall, you don’t need to worry – no amount of water will harm these shutters.
The appearance of wood combines with the ease of care offered by PVC polythene to give your home aesthetic appeal with none of the time-consuming maintenance wood requires. You’ll never need to paint them, they’ll never rot, and you’ll never regret choosing our shaped faux wooden shutters.
Shaped faux wood shutters are most commonly used where hinged shutters aren’t needed. The panels are easy to remove for cleaning.
With shaped faux wood shutters from Oridow, you’ll find that installation is incredibly easy, and maintenance even more so. These shutters can be tenoned, nailed, screwed or drilled.
- Termite proof
- Fire retardant
- UV proof
- Environmentally friendly
- Long lasting
- Won’t chip, warp, crack or split
- Material: cellular foaming PVC/Polythene
- Size: customize
- Louver size: 2.5” / 3.5” / 4.5” Smooth or with Aluminum core
- Frame size: 1.5” /2” / 2.5”/ 3” Small, Medium, Colonial, Crown, Deco, Regal
- Tilt: Hidden, Standard.
- Available shape: Sunburst, Arch, Fantop, Octagon, Rake, Circle, Eyebrow, French Door etc.
- Openning way: L, R, LR, LL, RR, LLR, LRR, LLTRR, LTLRTR, etc
- Choice of color: favored white series ( White, Classic White, Off White) other color can be OEM if quantity is enough
- Hardware & Accessories: Shutter pin, screw, hinge, magnet, aluminum tube etc.
- Lead time: 2-3 weeks
- Paint/finishing: Eco-friendly Painting& furniture finishing.
Every job is different, and pricing will depend in the number and size of the windows, as well as the frame and glass options selected. For a detailed quote, use the “Request a Quote” link below, and give us some details about your project. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.