Wooden shutters give your home a warm, inviting look and can enhance the value of your property. The only problem with wood shutters is that they require a fair bit of maintenance, and are easily damaged in comparison with other materials – the can chip, weather, and also fall victim to termites. When you choose faux wood shutters, you get the attractive appearance of wood without the need for maintenance, because they’re made of durable PVC/polythene.
Our hinged faux wood shutters are an asset to practically any style of home, since they’re equally appropriate for both traditional and modern designs. And when it comes to style, strength, and weatherproofing, they simply have no equal.
Hinged faux wooden shutters are the most common type of shutter. The frame and the panels are linked using hinges, and the shutter is pre-assembled. All you have to do is put in the hinge pins.
Hinged faux wood shutters can be installed easily, and can be nailed, screwed, drilled, or tenoned. They’re very low-maintenance, easily cleaned, and suitable for damp areas like bathrooms and kitchens.
- Termite proof
- Fire retardant
- UV proof
- Environmentally friendly
- Long lasting
- Won’t chip, warp, crack or split
- Material: cellular foaming PVC/Polythene
- Size: customize
- Louver size: 2.5” / 3.5” / 4.5” Smooth or with Aluminum core
- Frame size: 1.5” /2” / 2.5”/ 3” Small, Medium, Colonial, Crown, Deco, Regal
- Tilt: Hidden, Standard.
- Available shape: Sunburst, Arch, Fantop, Octagon, Rake, Circle, Eyebrow, French Door etc.
- Openning way: L, R, LR, LL, RR, LLR, LRR, LLTRR, LTLRTR, etc
- Choice of color: favored white series ( White, Classic White, Off White) other color can be OEM if quantity is enough
- Hardware & Accessories: Shutter pin, screw, hinge, magnet, aluminum tube etc.
- Lead time: 2-3 weeks
- Paint/finishing: Eco-friendly Painting& furniture finishing.
Every job is different, and pricing will depend in the number and size of the windows, as well as the frame and glass options selected. For a detailed quote, use the “Request a Quote” link below, and give us some details about your project. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.