Bi folding Faux Wood Shutters
Wooden shutters look great, but they need to be maintained or they don’t stay looking great for long. They can be very prone to weather damage, chipping, and can even become infested with termites. With faux wood shutters from Oridow, you get all the beauty of wood with the ease of maintenance and durability of PVC/polythene.
Bifolding faux wood shutters enhance the appearance of your home. You can use them to add a classic design to virtually any home, as they’re appropriate for both modern and traditional architecture. When it comes to strength, weatherproofing and style, they’re unsurpassed.
Bifolding faux wood shutters are generally used for room dividers, or to cover a sliding door. They’re similar to sliding shutters, but they can be linked using hinges if you prefer to avoid using the sliding track.
Bifolding faux wood shutters are easy to install, and can be tenoned, drilled, nailed, or screwed. They’re easy to clean and maintain, and ideal for damp areas like kitchens and bathrooms.
Features for Faux Wood Shutters
- Termite proof
- Fire retardant
- UV proof
- Environmentally friendly
- Long lasting
- Won’t chip, warp, crack or split
- Material: cellular foaming PVC/Polythene
- Size: customize
- Louver size: 2.5” / 3.5” / 4.5” Smooth or with Aluminum core
- Frame size: 1.5” /2” / 2.5”/ 3” Small, Medium, Colonial, Crown, Deco, Regal
- Tilt: Hidden, Standard.
- Available shape: Sunburst, Arch, Fantop, Octagon, Rake, Circle, Eyebrow, French Door etc.
- Openning way: L, R, LR, LL, RR, LLR, LRR, LLTRR, LTLRTR, etc
- Choice of color: favored white series ( White, Classic White, Off White) other color can be OEM if quantity is enough
- Hardware & Accessories: Shutter pin, screw, hinge, magnet, aluminum tube etc.
- Lead time: 2-3 weeks
- Paint/finishing: Eco-friendly Painting& furniture finishing.
Every job is different, and pricing will depend in the number and size of the windows, as well as the frame and glass options selected. For a detailed quote, use the “Request a Quote” link below, and give us some details about your project. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.