Choosing the best of UPVC window manufacturers from China, won’t end your search … You need to keep your eyes open and check for every detail in the product. Otherwise, you may have to pay out more money to reinstall them. Here, we share a guide to help you choose the BEST.
1. 4 Things you need to check in the UPVC Windows
a. Profile: Profiles provides support to the window, thus it is crucial that you make sure you get quality. Follow this checklist;
- Whether the manufacturer using Indian, Germany, Chinese, Turkish profiles. ORIDOW use not only Chinese brand like CONCH, ATON, but also REHAU, VEKA, DIMEX, etc.
- How many chambers are there in the profile? 3, 4 or 5 chambers? ORIDOW profile full chambers for your choice.
- See if the color of the profile is weather-resistant, scratch-proof. If they need any special care?
- Make out if the profiles are UV resistant? UPVC products are especially treated with Titanium Dioxide for this purpose.
- Check the classification of the profile. First, ageing time. 4000 hours is M series, 6000 hours is S series. Second, the drop-hammer impact of the main profile. 1000 mm is I series, 1500 mm is II series. Third, the thickness of the profile. “A” means that the external wall is more than 2.8mm thick. While “B” is more than 2.5mm and “C” is less than 2.5mm. In every profile, there will mark the series of the profile, kindly refer below picture, that is the CONCH profile we used for most of our orders, it is means the aging time is 6000 hours, the drop-hammer impact of the main profile is 1500 mm, the wall thickness of the profile is 2.5mm.
- UPVC profiles reinforced with steel contribute to the window strength and long functional life. Is the profile multi-chambered? How thick is it? Is it made of Stainless Steel or Galvanized Steel? Don’t overlook any minute detail.
b. Glass: Who is the manufacturer of the glass? Is it Saint Gobain or AIS? Is it laminated, tempered, with low E? They have their own functionality.
c. Hardware: The hardware should be of premium quality. Sturdy, rust-resistant and long-lasting; these are the 3 qualities you should look in it.
d. Accessories: Accessories add style to your window. Apart from the look, you need to pay attention to the material like the material of the glass bead. Is it rubber or EPDM? Do you need to clean joint wielding?
See that the products are tested for impact resistance and weather resistance capability.
2. 4 Things you need to know about the Company
a. Quality Control: Check if the company holds any certification that certifies the quality of the product meets standard as stated by the manufacturing country. If importing, see that the products meet the standard requirement of the country exported to. Like, “China Environmental Labeling Product Certificate”, KS CERTIFICATES, ISO 9001 (India) and more.
b. Customer Service: The duties of good manufacturers don’t end with installing windows at your home. They should be able to provide you exceptional and speedy after-sales services like repairs or replacement.
c. Reviews: Online world can provide you will some valuable information such as the reviews of some UPVC windows manufacturing companies that are in business for years. These reviews are given based on their reputation, track records of their customer service, quality, professionalism and all.
d. Test Reports (if any): UPVC Windows Manufacturers who use premium quality raw material can produce certificates from renowned labs to give you the confidence that UPVC products qualified as waterproof, dust-proof, energy-efficient and so on.
Choose wisely. Seek for every detail and test records. Proceed only when you’re HAPPY with the product and the UPVC Windows Manufacturer. Alone, you can save yourself from unexpected expenses caused by a broken window.